NORDOCK SHF Hydraulic Dock Leveler
The smoothest transition from the truck bed to the loading dockDownload Product Brochure
ORDOCK Model SHF Hydraulic FLEX-LIP® dock leveler lip is designed to provide substantial cost savings on equipment maintenance, fragile goods damage and personnel injuries.
The SHF features an integral 1 h.p. motor pump, single push button control and heavy duty lift cylinder with non-adjustable velocity fuse.
Full operating range telescoping side guards and all temperature fluid is standard.
Patented Proven Lip Technology
The patented FLEX-LIP® lip design extends automatically as the leveler deck descends and maintains the lip horizontally in all positions of the platform, even in below dock loading operations.
The risk of grounding low clearance pallet trucks and forklifts while loading and unloading is significantly reduced and excessive forklift tire wear, especially in below dock loading operations, is minimized. Personnel injury, caused by whole body vibration, is also significantly reduced, saving on injury claims and employee absence.
Simple. Safe. Easy. Push Button Power
When the button is pressed the platform rises to its highest position, releasing the button allows the deck to descend the lip to extend into place automatically until the lip rests on the truck floor. The lip remains in its optimal horizontal position whether the truck is above or below the building floor height.
When loading/unloading is completed, pushing the button again returns the platform and lip automatically to the stored position.
- Patented, proven, FLEX-LIP® technology
- Patented self-cleaning open lug front hinge and header plate
- Patent pending Auto-Descent Lip™ extension
- Heavy-Duty lift cylinder with non-adjustable velocity fuse
- Easy transfer full width fixed rear hinge
- Zinc plated front & rear hinge rods
- Easy clean frame
- Security night locks
- Additional center deck support
- Separate deck and lip maintenance supports
- Deck & lip constructed from 55,000 p.s.i.. tread plate
- Dual side 33% beam to deck front to rear weld pattern
- Beams and lugs continuously welded to header plate
- Velocity fuse on lift cylinder
- Full range telescoping toe guards
- Superior warranty
- Self Forming pour in pan
- 18” or 20” long lip
- Safety yellow painted toe guards
- Foam insulated deck
- Spray zinc deck, lip & frame
- Barrier Lip