Take the attractive, versatile Poly-Kor door and add bigger vision panels, 42"(1067mm) bumpers and structural aluminum sub-frame…that’s the Poly-Kor XHD.
The XHD model replaces the rubber sub-frame with a continuously welded aluminum structure. Even in wider openings up to 10'(3048mm), the door’s dimensional stability and durability are maintained. To ensure long, trouble-free service, a full height aluminum mount and steel spine transfer the load to a rugged, corrosion resistant cast Meehanite V-Cam hinge.
- Welded aluminum sub-frame
- 24” (610mm) high full-view windows
- Full thickness 1 3/4” (44mm) foam
- 42” (1067mm) high polyethylene bumpers
- Rigid, full-length aluminum mount and steel spine
- Corrosion resistant USDA*