RubbAir’s unique Bullet-Mount strip installation system features a modular, snap-together bracket design that is easily sized to your door opening.
Strip doors add a vital cost-saving barrier against energy losses in heated or cooled sites. Energy savings of up to 75% have been reported with strip doors in some walk-in cooler applications. Our durable, traffic-friendly strip door solutions maintain a cleaner, safer environment by resisting the transfer of dust, odor, contaminants and sound through doorways. RubbAir now offers a complete selection of strip formulations in low temp or standard grade PVC from the world’s leading manufacturer.
No tools are required to install or replace PVC strips. Strips are simply snapped into place over the “bullets” by hand...in seconds. The bullets securely retain strips without clamps or further adjustments. The mounting bracket
is easily located above or beneath the door header. Reinforced tabs ensure
secure, bolt-down installation.
• Available in HTP, stainless or aluminum
• PVC strips snap on in seconds
• Mount under or above header
- Install strips in seconds without tools
- Significantly reduce loss of heated or
- Resist flow of contaminants through doorways
- Engineered mounting system and overlapping strips maintain a tight seal
- Many PVC strip formulations available
- Order strips in rolls for U-trim and save
- Universal, clamp-on mounting also available
- Hinged bi-parting PVC sheet door also available for personnel traffic at