Utilizing a patented rubber “honeycomb” sub-frame with flexible urethane foam and bonded ABS facings, the Poly-Kor is a highly versatile traffic door.
Its lightweight, durable design is braced by a metal spine/mount assembly that reinforces against panel breakdown at the hinge and bearing areas. Impact resistant ABS panels are bonded to the sub frame to handle abuse from carts, pallets, hand trucks and light forklift traffic without peeling, chipping, denting or corroding.
- Rubber sub-frame and flexible foam construction
- Durable, attractive ABS facings in many colors
- Heavy-duty V-Cam hinges and sealed bearings
- Full thickness 1 3/4” (44mm) insulated
- Full height mount assemblies
- Custom made up to 10’ (3048mm) wide
by 10’ (3048mm) high
- Dual pane polycarbonate vision panels
- Transoms, bumpers and other options available