Quantum’s attractive, rotationally molded polyethylene panels and corrosion resistant hardware ensure minimal upkeep and maximum performance.
Monolithic door panels resist moisture, chemicals, dust, bending and torque. The Quantum features a 50% greater shell thickness than competitive models. The shell thickens towards the spine and leading edges to maintain strength and resist fatigue from cart or lift truck impacts.
A steel tube strengthens and stabilize the spine edge, plus the entire door is injected with urethane foam to add rigidity and dampen noise.
- One piece molded polyethylene shell
- Resists penetration by moisture, dust and chemicals
- Helical hinge allows up to 125° swing in both directions
- Full height internal steel reinforcement
- Integral gasket mounting
- 13/4” (44mm) insulated door panels act as effective sound and thermal barriers
- Corrosion proof hardware