Fast Acting Vinyl Doors for Extreme Conditions!
The G2 HarshGuard Car Wash Door requires little maintenance and has a break-a-way design with auto reset.Download Product Brochure
The G2 HarshGuard Car Wash Door requires little maintenance and has a break-a-way design with auto reset.
The G2 also has easily replaceable, exchangeable heat sealed panels available in solid vinyl, & clear PVC and is constructed with stainless steel and aluminum hardware!
Other features include a 110 volt single phase water proof operator & a complete weather seal.
With a design that excludes wheels, cables, springs and sewing the G2 Door is Simply. Intelligent.
Benefits of Goff's HarshGuard Car Wash Door Include:
- Break-a-way design reduces down time and destruction after impact!
- Improved Appearance
- Reduce Water Loss
- Reduce Temperature Loss
- Help Control Traffic Flow
- Little Maintenance Required
Features of Goff's HarshGuard Car Wash Door Include:
- Breakaway & Automatic Reset Capability
- Reverse Safety Feature
- Replaceable, Exchangeable Panels
- Custom Fiber Glass Extrusions (Bend if Loaded, Won't Break)
- Extruded PVC Side Seals
- Complete Weather Seal
- Hollow hydronic heating channels in side rails and
top box provide easy installation of hydronic heating tubing to keep the door
operational in below freezing environments**
- No rust due to stainless steel, PVC & Aluminum Components
- Wind load rated door
- Slanted roof allowing water run off
- Withstands caustic & corrosive chemicals
- Withstands moisture build up
- Interior & exterior use
**Tubing not included / hydronic heating system required.
- All components are water/dust tight
- Speed 28" per second
- Non-corroding and non-oxidating finish
- Integrated open/close set up control
- 2 spare auxiliary inputs (cam operated pri contact closures) available as feedback for car wash or control systems
- Manual Override built in
- Integrated drive electronics - requires no separate wall mounted control panel
- Motor mounts directly to drive shaft - no wall mount required
- Built-in auto-close timer
- 24/40*/70† cycles per hour duty cycle
- 110 volt operation
- Built-in limit switches control up/down position
* With High Duty Cycle Upgrade
†With High Duty Cycle and Fan Kit Upgrade